dimarts, 9 d’octubre del 2012

French Kiss


 ACTIVITY 1: THE PLOT.

Kate and Charlie are a couple from Canada who decided to buy a house and get married. Charlie goes to Paris and called Kate to tell her that he's in love with Juliette. Kate had fear to fly but finally she flew to Paris. In the plane she met a French thief called Luc. He hide necklace and a vine plant in her bag. She went to Charlie's hotel to talk to a him but she saw Charlie with Juliette, and Kate fainted. The man next to her stole her bag. When she woke up. She met Luc again and they went to catch Bob (the man who stole her bag). They found the bag but they didn't find the clothes and the passaport. Then Kate and Luc catch the train to get to Luc's town and they had lunch with his family. Luc tried to find the necklace but he didn't find it because Kate was wearing it. Later they caught the train to Tunis. Kate wanted to reconcile with Charlie. Kate and Luc had a plan. The next morning they went to the beach and the plan succeeded. At night Kate met Charlie for a dinner and Luc met Juliette. The relation with Charlie didn't work. Then Kate returned the stolen necklace to the police who returned her passaport and her money. After that Kate gave the money to Luc. At the end Luc and Kate fell in love and they lived happily together.
CHARACTERS (activity 2)



                 
Kate fears flight, sensitive woman, she is lactose intolerant, she is insuring of herself.
She's in love to Charlie but Charlie meets a new girl called Juliette. She goes to French and she meets Luc.
Juliette’s from French. She's a beautiful woman. She has got long brown hair and she's tall. She's a romantic girl, she's fashionable. She's in love to Charlie but she made love with Luc.
Luc is from France. He's an alcoholic and a smoker person. He has got an incredible moustache and he's tall. He is a thief. He talks with her because he has got an economic interest. Luc in the end fell in love with Kate and goes to Canada.
Charlie is from Canada. He is tall and he had short black hair and brown eyes. He was selfish and he isn't honest. Charlie first of all is in love with Kate but after fall in love with Juliette.
Comparation:
KATE AND JULIETTE
Kate is shorter than Juliette.
Juliette is more beautiful than Kate.
Juliette is more fashionable than Kate.
Kate is older than Juliette.
CHARLIE AND LUC.
Luc is a French man and Charlie is Canadian.
Charlie is shorter than Luc.
Charlie at the end wears more modern clothes.
Luc is a thief and Charlie isn’t it.

LUC (activity 3)

Hello, I'm Luc and I'm French. I'm a single man, but I like womans, smoking and drinking alcohol.
A long time ago I stayed in the USA. The I stole a very expensive necklace to plant a vineyard in France.
In the plane I come back to Paris, the woman who chose to seat beside me, was Kate, a woman who was afraid of flying but she took the plane because she wanted to recover her husband. She talked to me all the time, and then I put the necklace into her bag. When I arrived to Paris, I did not wanted to lose sight because I had my necklace. Also I helped her to find her husband, but finally we fell in love and we went to live tgether next to the vineyard.

THE ROLEPLAY
L: OK. So I try to understand.
L: He tells you he has met this woman.
L: No, this... goddess.
L: He breaks your heart. He Hu...
K: Hurts me. Humbles me.
L: Humiliates you.
K: Humiliates me.
L: OK, and then you come here to Paris so that he can do it again but this time right in your face.
K: No, No. I come to Paris to 67get back the man that I love. Is that so hard to understand, even for a person like you?
L: OK, and meanwhile his lover...                                                     
K: Don’t ever use that word again.
L: This bastard woman,
L: she’s feeling something else, maybe?
K: Once he saw me, myself, moi, everything, would change, the spell would be broken.


Film podcast:






Our podcast:

 




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada